Tuesday, August 9

Treats & Tubing for 2Peas Tuesday

Well, that's a lot of t-t-t...T's! But I've got a few new digi pages to share with you today! Emily over at Polka Dot Pixels has been designing up a storm and her new digi supplies are great! Especially when you're me and love to play with "ink splatters". Her first release for today is her ink splatters that are inspired by that paint spinny game that you might have had when you were a kid... My page has some more tubing pictures from the first summer I went to the lake with Chad.
Emily's other kit is called A Vintage Affair and is actually a collab with Hazel Olive Designs. This was a really cute kit to work with, especially with all that pink! I decided to document one of Chad's favorite treats, the Scotcheroo. If you haven't ever had this let me know and I'll get you the recipe...it's delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Great kits...if I ever get up my nerve to start playing with PSE 9 I may get to try some digi scrapping!

    ReplyDelete