Wednesday, August 31

August Wrap-Up

You might remember when I first started talking about the Pinterest Challenge in this post and how I was a little too late to get in on the party this time around. However, throughout the month of August I really gave it the old college try when it came to finishing some projects around here. I'd just like to have a little wrap-up party for August so you guys can see all the projects in one place! (click pictures for original post)
the mailbox
the old tray
more shelves in the cupboards
homemade laundry detergent
free raised garden beds
a favorite college t-shirt re-fashion
I would have to say that the raised garden beds are my favorite project from August! I do have a few more things in the works but I'll wait until September to share those. As I showed you yesterday, I'm really excited to decorate for fall so I'm sure that some of my up and coming projects will be autumn related. My goal for September is to get some better "in-progress" pictures for you. I'm super bad about just starting a project and then realizing half way through that I didn't take a before picture! I'll get better...promise! I hope you all enjoyed the projects that I shared throughout the month. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all here again in  September!

No comments:

Post a Comment