Tuesday, August 9

{Pinterest = Love}

Yes, it is true...I love Pinterest! How can you not? I've been collecting ideas from magazines and online for years but could never remember where I originally found the idea. Well, now that I'm blogging it's all about giving credit where credit is due and Pinterest is awesome in keeping track of where the ideas are coming from. I have so many projects and crafts that I want to make and share with you, but first I'll start with some of my inspiration pictures just for fun!

Source: flickr.com via Christy on Pinterest



So, as you can see there are a lot of things that I would love to try to recreate for our home and sometimes it's really hard to just stop pinning and actually do something with these ideas.  Have you seen the Pinterest Challenge? A bunch of really cool blog people are making sure that they do something cool with all those ideas they've been pinning by committing to create one project based on a pin every season. I first read about it on Sherry and John's blog Young House Love and I love their clothespin lampshade that they made.
I think that this is totally something I can commit to as well...or that I should commit to! I already missed the first link up of projects on Aug 2nd but oh well. I will definitely be there the next time around. In the mean time, I've made a little list of my own of Pinterest inspired projects that I want to get done. I thought I'd try for 52 Pins in 52 weeks but that seemed overwhelming. So now I'm going to shoot for maybe 2 or 3 every month. Oh and the project might not necessarily be from a Pin every time but still a crafty project none-the-less. Have you joined in on the Pinterest Challenge or just created anything inspired by Pinterest? I'd love to see it and I'm sure the cool people over at the Pinterest Challenge would too! I'll be back tomorrow to show you my first project or two! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment