Friday, August 26

Blessings

Happy Friday!!! I'm so excited that it's the weekend. I have a lot planned. Chad's mom, his sister and I are going shopping all day tomorrow and then we have a bridal shower for his cousin on Sunday. I'm on a mission to find a cute/sexy/grown up dress to wear to some weddings this fall. It should be fun!
Speaking of weddings and what not, Iara of Baers Garten Designs just released a new kit today called Blessings that would be perfect for a wedding album (or a baby album if you adjusted the colors to some pinks or blues)!!! It's all neutrals, blacks and whites and it is gorgeous! It's also 63% off through the end of August, so go grab this beautiful kit while you can!
Here's my page using the Blessings kit. I loved the black paper with the hint of floral pattern and I've always wanted to use this saying on a page so that little moon really inspired this page. If you buy and use this kit come back here and share your page! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment