Saturday, March 26

Recipe Card Guest Book

About a week or so ago, my aunt asked me what I wanted to do for a guest book at the wedding shower. I told her that I would figure something out and off I went looking for unique DIY ideas. At Etsy I found this adorable recipe boxes that had alphabetized labels and recipe cards. I thought this was so cute and would provide a place for guests to write little pieces of advice and for us to write their gift and address as well. 
Little did I know, Iara from Studio Baers Garten was creating a recipe digital kit and a few days later she emailed it out to the creative team. I was so excited when I got it because it fit perfect! I printed out all the pieces that I wanted to use and then assembled them into this cute little recipe box. My aunt also sent out shower invites this week that asked guests to bring their favorite recipes so now it will serve double duty as a real recipe box too!
If you been thinking about doing a homemade recipe book or recipe box, this kit would be amazing for that!!! It's also super cute for food and baking pages with all the adorable elements and papers that are included. You can find the new Homemade Collection at Scrapbook Graphics. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment