Tuesday, March 8

I'm Still Here...Alive and Breathing!

Hi everyone! No, I didn't die or anything. I just took a little break. I've been getting inspired for some new projects, crafting a little bit and enjoying life. It had been pretty nice out so there has been some outdoor activities and also just a lot of relaxing and movie watching. But, because I've been gone so long I have a surprise for you for next week, it's wedding related!
Wait, was someone here getting married soon? Oh yeah, that's me! I haven't shared a single wedding project/update here in sooo long! Next week is officially Wedding Week!
I'll be sharing pictures, ideas, DIY projects, invitations, to-do lists and all that fun stuff! Next Saturday (March 19th) is my bachelorette party and we're going to see Sugarland in concert. So, I thought it would be a great week to share the wedding progress with you all. Come back on Monday for the first day! 
(photo by Alida of Alida's Picture Pages, click on photo for link)

No comments:

Post a Comment