Tuesday, March 29

Great Vista Print Deal!

Hi readers! I thought I would stop by today and share this awesome deal with you!
Have you ever used Vista Print before? You can get a lot of free stuff like magnets, tote bags, address labels and more! Here are the free labels that I got for our wedding thank-yous...
I've been wanted to order thank yous to match and today I found a super affordable way to do that! I got $50 worth of stuff from Vista Print for $10 by using a link from a friend! And I helped her get her deal for free by being one of 3 people to use her link. Now I have the chance to get my deal for free and you have the chance to get this great deal too! Just use my link here...Vista Print Deal !!!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get some great stuff with your deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment