Friday, March 11

Bike Season Digital Kit

For some people it's starting to feel like spring!!! But here in Nebraska, we're just glad to be done with our latest snow storm and to see some of that snow start to melt away. Iara at Baers Garten Designs just released a new digital kit that will help you scrap those spring moments if you're lucky enough to be enjoying spring already! Check out Bike Season!
 As soon as I saw this kit, I knew that I had to scrap the picture I have of Chad riding in the Calamus 1/2 Century a few summers ago. But, I LOVED the bright colors of this kit so I wanted to do a fun and cute non-bike layout as well. Here are both!
If you love this kit, go check out the store at Scrapbook Graphics and you can get Iara's newest Bike Season kit for 30% this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment