Monday, April 26

Saturday & Sunday : Week in the Life

I'm just going to share a few pictures from my weekend. My word file with my journaling is at home on my desktop and so are half of my pics from Saturday. 



































Saturday was cleaning day and on Sunday we made breakfast and took a quick trip to Menards for some more trim to finish our porch. Then my parents came down with some hostas for my garden and they brought Toby. Mya thought it was great but Toby didn't like her too much. After they left I took a nap on the couch while Chad watched NASCAR. 

My summary of the Week in the Life project...it was fun to capture all of our little life moments but I'm glad that I can stop worrying about my camera or writing everything down now. I like to live life and appreciate the little things and this project definitely made me think about that more often but it was also very time consuming to try to catch all those little things everyday. I will probably do it again but most likely it will be down the road when I have kids or maybe during the fall and harvest in a couple years. I'll be posting my finished project by the end of the week because I'm ready to get back to scrapbooking my layouts!

1 comment: