Tuesday, April 13

Belated Menu Plan Monday and a reason to celebrate...










I'm late putting this up but I decided to still post it so that I wouldn't fall behind. This is something I really want to keep at. So on Monday - we had taco muffin cups (biscuits in a muffin tin filled w/ meat and cheese). It was actually a recipe for barbeque which I may have to try later.
Tuesday - Chicken Alfredo (it's our 2 year anniversary and we LOVE this meal)
Wednesday - hmmm I'm thinking pizza?
Thursday - homemade ham and cheese pockets
Friday - pancakes/waffles (love breakfast for supper)
Saturday - supper - minute steak, potatoes, carrots 
Sunday - lunch - pb&j (we'll be planting so it might be quick or taken to them in the tractor)
              supper - leftovers
Last weekend we had steak, which translated to marinated kabobs and they were awesome! The chicken night last week was an italian dressing mix baked on chicken breasts...also awesome. I was surprised that Chad liked both meals, very picky eater.

Well, since it is our two year anniversary today since we started dating, I've been working on a layout to highlight moments in our relationship. I didn't let Chad see me working on this one but I surprised him and showed it to him last night.

The journaling reads : we met one night in April 2008 and danced all night - after 8 months Chad surprised me with a pearl ring on our skiing trip - April 2009 brought a new adventure when we started remodeling the house - through 2009 we had a lot of fun going to New York and the Bahamas - We moved into our wonderful house in October and have loved it - for our anniversary we took another big step and got a puppy ...we named her Mya and we love her!
I used the Dear Lizzy line that came in my April kit from Scrapbook Kit Club. It may not be the most balanced layout but my intention was to have our two years in pictures and words and then show where we are now. Thanks for looking! If anyone has any good recipes to share please send them my way! Always love to try something new.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet!!! Congrats on two years together! Here's to many more. :)

    ReplyDelete