Monday, April 19

Meal Plan Monday

It's a new week already?! I've been working Saturdays now so my weekend meals are really up in the air, so no more weekend menu for me.
Monday - homemade pizza
Tuesday - chicken pasta (new)
Wednesday - pancakes/waffles
Thursday - beef veggie skillet (new)
Friday - blt's


Today is the start of Ali Edwards' Week in the Life Project!!! I've been taking pictures and journaling all day so far. Last night I decided to do 8 1/2 x 11 pages and just put them into my 12x12 album. I like the mixed page size look so I'm going to give it a try. I just need to go buy some page protectors and divided pages. I'm also using the Story of Today digital pages from Ali. I might also use some journaling cards from her as well. I will share some pictures and journaling from each day either that evening or the next morning. It's exciting but I have yet to settle into the thought of just enjoying and capturing the moment. Is anyone else doing this project? Would love to see your thoughts and progress this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment