Friday, August 20

Love - Sketchy Thursdays

Hi everybody who's still out there reading my blog! As you might have noticed, I'm not an every day blogger or even a regular blogger. Sorry! You might have also noticed that I've started to add some digital layouts to my collection of work. I'm loving experimenting with digital even though I still love sitting down for an afternoon to play with paper. Today, I decided to play with a sketch at Sketchy Thursdays and transform it using my limited digital stash and skills.
Here is the original sketch...
And here is my take on it...

Thanks for looking!

Credits: Mary Ann Wise-Grungy Solid paper(blue), Sherri Tierney-Crisp Mornings(yellow), Audrey Neal-Organics scallop, Karen Funk-Delighful(brown), Katie Pertiet-Stamped Block No14, Mary Ann Wise-Doubletake Brush Set(love script), Connie Prince-Nature Inspired(flower), Meredith Fenwick - the Bliss Collection(heart sprinkles)

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Your digi work is fantastic!!! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great page, I love the effect you've done on the photo, it looks really elegant. x

    ReplyDelete