Wednesday, August 18

Family

This layout is for the digital challenge over at the 2Peas digital blog. This Monday's challenge is a free template. I turned the template on it's side, left the title but moved my journaling to the circle cut out spots. I will most likely print this out and put info on the back. (Rachel Waltke & Nolan Penner Wedding July 31st, 2010). The journaling reads..."I love them...for better or worse"
I love this page because this is one of the most fun wedding dances I have been too and it was so great to share it with people who will become my family next summer. Right now I am digi scrapping mainly with freebies but as I sift through and use what I have, I know I'm going to want to buy up some more goodies! The great thing about digi (that I sometimes forget) is that you can reuse a paper sooo many times and you can change the color to match anything! Thanks for looking and if you want to play along with the 2Peas digi challenge go to their blog

6 comments:

  1. ooohhh cute. I will have to check out that template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page--I just love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all your digi layouts! Love that you got so many pictures onto this one page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for visiting our blog hop and becoming a follower!! cute blog.. and great layout! Digi makes me nervous.. i normally just stick to reg scraping..

    ReplyDelete