Wednesday, March 24

SNOW ... that four letter word


I liked the scraplift over at Handmade Love so much that I used it for another layout! I'm going to use this as the main page for all my 2009 blizzard pictures. I found a cute winter glitter sticker sheet at a crop a few weeks ago (we just went to visit a friend and shop...but next time we are actually going to scrap). Used all scraps on this layout as well. The blue polka dot vellum is a piece I've had for about 5 years! When I inherited my counter top I also had to take all the old scrapping/cardmaking sutff that my mom and I had. There's lots of stuff that I will probably never use! TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Love the clean look of this layout! It feels so great when you can use scraps doesn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - we in Texas have a different opinion! But I do understand - I've lived in Illinois!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean look of this as well! Lovely colors! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout.
    I agree SNOW is a four letter word. It snowed abit tonight.

    ReplyDelete