Thursday, July 3

1, 2, 3...Can't see my feet!

Okay, I haven't been able to see my feet for a while now but with only 3 months to go til baby #2 makes his arrival my view looking down has definitely changed! Here's a quick list of me and baby boy right now.

How far along: 26 weeks
GenderBOY!
Weight Gain: 23 lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes
Stretch Marks: no more than before
Belly Button in or out: out-ish
Sleep: better, still waking up a few times, can’t sleep in
Best moment this week: the weather cooled down & got some gardening done
Worst moment this weekhormonal mood swings
Miss anythingsleeping on my back
Movement: lots of kicking, now having Braxton Hicks too
Cravings: none
Queasy or sick: no
Looking forward to: camping on the 4th of July
Here's Kalli's festive little toes before she smeared them! Hope everyone has a blessed 4th with lots of family/friends, fireworks and fun! We're off to the lake early tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment