Saturday, September 10

Are You Ready?

...for some FOOTBALL!!! Isn't fall great? The weather has cooled down a little, the leaves are starting to turn and all the comfort food recipes are coming out of the cupboards. Oh, and football is starting! It's the second Saturday of college football season and around my house that means that anytime the man is in the house, the TV has at least one game on. Since it's such a big deal for us, I decided to make a little football art.
I had this frame from a wedding present and bought the little key hook plaque from Target for just $7.99. It was wood grain but I unscrewed all the hooks and then painted the plaque black to match my frame. The football print was found here and then I edited it so that it would be red for our favorite team....GO HUSKERS!!! 

I do plan to switch out the print with the seasons and I have an everyday print too. Have you made any football decor for the season? If you have, I'd love to see it because I still need to decorate our entry way shelf too! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment