Tuesday, September 20

2Peas Tuesday

Hi everyone! It's so great to finally have some cooler fall weather and some of our leaves are even starting to change around here! I know that harvest if right around the corner so I'm trying to enjoy the season's change before we get busy in the field. 
How better to enjoy fall than jumping in a giant pile of leaves?! Last year, my cousins were visiting my  parents right when my brother had rake up a big pile of leaves. They had so much fun, running and jumping in and then poking out their cute little heads! 
For this layout, I used Emily at Polka Dot Pixel's new Autumn Leaves kit. You can find it at 2Peas in a Bucket today! It has some great fall colors and embellishments!
I hope that you are enjoying the change of seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment