Tuesday, November 16

*Playful Puppy*

Good morning! Well it's going to be a beautiful day here but there is talk of some snowflakes tonight! I LOVE snow!!! Last night I sat down and created this layout while Chad was watching football and Pawn Stars. 
I had so much fun machine stitching on my Christmas cards that I knew I wanted to do it on a layout! I have seen so many of these grid layouts with titles in the middle and I knew it would be a great way to use a lot of pictures about the same thing. So, this is my layout using the grid and stitching, about Chad and Mya playing in the yard when she was just a little puppy! These pictures were from this spring (probably April) when we brought our little girl home. She was so feisty and playful and so adorable attacking Chad. 

I also played a little bit with making handmade flowers for this page. The first is a paper accordion folded flower. I folded a long strip of paper and then glued the ends together to make the circle shape. Then, I tied a piece of twine to a giant white button and glued it down. The second flower is one of my favorite flowers to make. I used some Jillibean Soup twill ribbon with little chicks on it. I folded it in half and just started twisting it in a circle until I had the size of flower I wanted. Then, I glued it down to a piece of chipboard and glued it to my layout. 


Stay tuned because I'm going to share with you how I made a similar flower with some black and white tweed!

1 comment: