Tuesday, June 17

Baby Boy's Dresser

I bought something! A dresser! I know, not really that exciting huh? But, I think it's one of the easiest pieces of furniture to refinish and dressers are a dime a dozen. Here's the two I just bought!
Not real pretty right now but I have some big ideas. I refinished an old dresser for Kalli too and put some pretty knobs on it from Hobby Lobby. This time for baby boy, I'm branching out. Maybe I'll do some stripes or mix the paint and wood look but I'm definitely going bold. Here are some examples of what I'm thinking! (all photos are linked to their pinterest pins where I found them)
Love the wood top and the stripe.
Perfect color!
The wood front drawers are really fun and unique. And the knobs on these last two are definitely what I'm thinking.
I'll be back to show you my finished dresser. It will definitely take some time so I don't know when, but I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment