Saturday, July 28

Nursery Inspriration

Hello! I hope that you are all having a happy Saturday! I've been busy sewing curtains for the baby room all morning. I will hopefully be able to share those later this week. In the mean time, I thought I would share some inspiration for the baby room. But before I do that, I should probably tell you all that baby is a....GIRL!!!
You might have already known this if you happened to check out my layout in the post below. If not, that's okay! I've mostly been searching Pinterest and Project Nursery for baby room ideas. I'm not a huge girly girl and I know I hated my pink bedroom when I was younger so I'm trying to pull in a color that will grow with her (and maybe work for a boy later too). Teal/Aqua! Here's a whole bunch of my inspiration pics. Be back later to show you the room board that I put together of all my favorite pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment