Sunday, July 8

Here I Am...Plus One!

Okay, so I just looked and I've been gone since the Super Bowl! What?! So a quick update. I got a new job in November of 2011 and I've been busy with that but it's slowing down as I get in the groove of things. It's one of those jobs where I can't get on the internet so it's been hard keeping up with the crafting/scrapbooking/pinning world. Also, because of the lack of time and because I wanted to focus my efforts where I fit in most, I've downsized my digital creative teams, so I'm only at Design House Digital now.
I've been a busy girl and this little blog of mine has just had to fall by the way side until I figured out if I wanted to continue or not. But, I have lots of crafty things and projects that I have been working on and more to come. So, I wanted to have a place to share those things and so I'm back!
The number one thing that I have probably been a little distracted with and want to share with you is that I won't be coming back to this blog alone... We're expecting a little one in December!!! I can't wait to share all my projects and nursery ideas on here and of course cute little baby layouts once the little one gets here. We have already found out what we're having but I will share that later on this week. Thank you for being patient and I hope you'll all come back and join in on my blog again!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS CHRISTY!!!!
    i havnt been on the young scrappers board in over a year but i am excited to see you blogging again :)
    xoxo
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete