Monday, July 23

4Play

Hi! I wanted to stop by this week and share some of the cool stuff that is going on over at Design House Digital! If you didn't know, I'm a Decorator over at DHD and one of the really cool things that we get to do is host challenges. This week I'm hosting the 4Play challenge. This is a challenge where 4 different kits are featured and on sale for the whole day on Monday. (1 kit is free and 3 are only $1) Here are the 4 kits that I picked.
Then myself and 3 other decorators share pages that we have created with only these 4 kits. Then you are invited to play along at the DHD blog all week. Next Monday, a new 4Play challenge will be posted along with a winner from the previous week. And you could win a gift card to DHD! So check out the inspiration and then come play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment