Friday, August 10

Painting the Baby Room

So in my last post I showed you all the inspiration rooms for our baby girl's nursery. Well, last week I started getting more and more excited about it and decided it was time to paint the walls! It's a True Value paint color called Hula Dance. The pictures don't do it justice because it's really more of an aqua/teal color than a robin's egg blue. I laughed because I might be the first person to find out that I'm having a girl and then paint the walls blue. Or maybe I'm just weird! ;)
I've also been working on repainting a dresser and I got some super cute ceramic drawer pulls from Hobbly Lobby. My gallery wall for above the crib is a work in progress and we're still waiting on the crib to show up so we can set it up in baby girl's room! I'll be back with my room board and links to all of our great stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment