Wednesday, January 5

Weight Loss Journal

How many of you are making weight loss a goal in 2011??? Lots of hands up in the air? Yup, me too! As I've said though, it's really more of a get fit and feel better about myself goal. So, I whipped up this little mini album that will help me track my efforts!
I used the free Sarah Dudley Sunkissed papers from DHD and the free Cinzia Date Brushes, also from DHD. I just recolored the paper for each month!
I don't need to share every page with you but they are all a mixture of these three pages. Some of the picture pages have the circle months and some have the strip months, but all of the info pages are set up like this. I'm really excited to get it printed out and start tracking the progress I've already made!


How are you tracking your 2011 goals? I would love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment