Tuesday, January 4

New Year, New Adventures!

I don't do resolutions...It never works and always fails. 
I also don't have any pretty pictures or craft layouts to share with you.
I'm making goals in my life, not just 2011, and I know that these goals will lead me on great adventures. 


1. Move. Be active. Exercise. Have fun! I want to feel better and look better and in order to accomplish this, I need to get active and move my body. The main factor in this decision to move more is that our wedding is coming up in July so I want to look good for that. 


2. Finish those projects!!! I have an old dresser partially stripped, I have our home re-model scrapbook started, and I have a big dent made in my pile of pictures but they're not all in albums yet. These are the 3 projects that I want to finish in 2011.


3. This last one is more of an adventure than a goal. I want to really get into digital scrapbooking. I've challenged myself to scrap all of my 2011 pictures digitally! 


and finally...something that I really want to change is the potty mouth that happens on occasion. I've already substituted "bugger" into my vocabulary...don't ask why I'm British all of a sudden! haha! But really, I need to stop the words before they come out of my mouth. Another improvement to my over all life, not just 2011.


So there it is! Sweet and simple. Those are my goals for 2011! What are you striving for this year!?

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your goals! Mine is definitely to change my body and my eating habits. Also, to learn more about digital scrapbooking and scrapbooking design principals.

    ReplyDelete