Friday, December 17

Catching Up - December Daily Days 10-15

I know, I've been a really bad blogger lately! We've been busy with holiday preparations, shopping, making cookies and of course I've been trying to stay caught up on my December Daily. I finally put my pictures and journaling together last night for days 10-15, so I had better share them with you before I have to start working on the next couple of days. 
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Ok, I know I should take the time to explain each page/day but I am just so tired from working on the pages that all I really want to do is show you how my pages are coming together. I know that the next time I do this, I will be taking pictures and journaling during December but the book will be made after the holidays. I also don't think that I will be doing pictures/journaling for EACH day of December. Hopefully my future album will be more collaborative of the month as a whole while still chronological. Would love to hear your thoughts if you are doing a DD! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your pages are beautiful. I didn't read all the journaling - just the day about Mya getting sprayed by a skunk. Poor thing. Hope she is having a much better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR DD!!! This is wonderful! I know you will treasure it when it is complete!

    ReplyDelete