Thursday, May 29

Welcome back!!!

Hi everybody! Hello? Anyone there?
Okay, so I know it's been a really long time (again) but I'm back and I'm going to try to stick with it this time. I may not be talking about the same stuff that I used to but that's okay. This life and our little slice of country love is changing all the time too.

For instance....I'm expecting! I'm due October 11th and it's a BOY!!! 
We had a super small family get together to find out over Memorial weekend.
It will definitely be different with a boy. Most of this pregnancy so far has been so different that I just knew it was a boy. 

And for just a glance at what our first has been up to... Here's Kalli! Almost 18 months old already!
I'll be back soon! Lots more life, love and baby stuff to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment