Saturday, May 7

It's iNSD weekend!

Yep! It's interNational Scrapbooking Day weekend! I know there is a lot of fun stuff going on at 2Peas and at Design House Digital. I've already hopped around a little on the 2Peas project blog hop and the DHD blog train where I pick up this really awesome kit!
But the reason I am here this morning is because I wanted to share a few pages with you that I made with Baers Garten's new kits. The first one is called Play All Day and is available at The Lilypad. Here's a preview of all the bright and fun elements that are included in this kit and a page that I made for Iara's release!
The second kit Iara just released is called Pretty Pet and is a collaboration at Scrapbook Graphics with Boutique Cute Dolls. I've always admired BCD's kits so it was really fun for me to be able to work with Iara's collaboration with them. Here's a preview of the kit and my page that I created with it!
Okay, so those are the 2 new kits that Iara has out right now but how about a great deal on some oldies?!? She's offering a huge close-out bundle worth $91 for only $10 from May 1st-8th!!! That means that you only have 2 more days to grab this giant bundle of great digital kits!

And ....if that weren't enough for you...check out Iara's whole store which is 30% off! Hope you have a great and productive iNSD weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment