Tuesday, May 3

2Peas Tuesday

Hi everybody! Chad if you're reading this for any crazy reason...PLEASE stop now! I'm warning you that there are pictures of my wedding dress!!! Ok now that the warning has been issued...hehe...Spring and planting season are in full swing around here! I've been at work for 10-11 hours days and the guys have been in the field until way past bedtime some nights. I do however find some time to create on Sunday mornings and this week I have a layout with the new Polka Dot Pixels goodies. Emily has released so many great kits and basics this week! 
 I used the Eleganza papers for my layout and it's all about my wedding dress! The papers are so elegant and muted and have a beautiful pattern. It's a two page layout but I'm sorry about the small pictures. If you want you can click on them to make them larger. 

I also used some lace from Polka Dot Pixels, Stitch in Time and some other bits and pieces of digital kits that I already had. I will post the full credit list when I upload to 2Peas this evening. Emily also has a freebie on 2Peas this week so go check out all her new stuff!  I hope that you are all enjoying some nice Spring weather where you are! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment