Friday, February 5

Challenges!!!

I started following a few challenges on Two Peas but there is an awesome group of girls over there called the Young Scrappers who started a new blog. It's pretty much all about challenges and they have a new one every Thursday and some prizes too. It looks like it should be fun and I'm excited to start the challenges. I think it will be easier for me to follow just one blog with lots of different challenges rather than try to keep up with separate challenges. Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. hey, thanks for mentioning us on your blog! We hope you can play along =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning the blog! I hope that you'll play along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. christy- aah thanks for the mention! it is going to be really fun, i hope you play along :)
    xoxo
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete