Friday, October 3

Halloween Fever Favorites

Halloween...I've never been a huge Halloween person. I decorate for fall and I like carving pumpkins (and eating everything pumpkin flavored) but I've never been one for witches, bats and scary things around the house. This year however, I'm totally excited! Probably because baby boy will be born in October and with Kalli getting older, it is so fun to think about fun costumes. Kalli is going to be a black kitty and baby is going to be a mouse. I decided that I wanted them to match while they still let me be the one picking their costumes. Can't wait to dress them up and share pics with you! Since I've been shopping for Halloween stuff for a few weeks (ehm, months), I thought I'd share some favorites for both little boys & girls. Kalli is obsessed with Room on the Broom. I found the movie on Hulu+ and we watch it with the book and turn pages and she will carry that book all over the place. Too cute!
Batty for Mommy | Orange Stripe Pants | Mummy Loves Me Onesie | One, Two Boo! | Duck & Goose Find a Pumpkin | Happy Halloween Stinky Face
Black Cat shirt | Black Cat Knit Beanie | Boo Orange Stripe Pajamas | Purple Skeleton Pajamas | Little Owls Night | Room on the Broom | Sequin Cat Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment