Saturday, February 8

It Was a Snowy Saturday...

...and I was sitting around looking at crafting and organizing ideas. Trying to do some of them but not successfully due to my 14 month daughter running away with the instructions. 
I've also been sitting around thinking lately that I would like to come back to my blog and start sharing my ideas, creations and everyday stories again. So, here I am, writing a quick post to say "hello" again! 
Here's what we've been up to today...
Organizing all my cupboards & the pantry.
Organizing and cleaning the fridge.
And reading snowy stories while it snows outside.
Just a quick peek at what's going on around our house today. Look for more posts in the near future! If you're reading this, thank you for still being around!
- Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment