Sunday, December 30

New Hangout

It's been a while I know, but I'm back with some news to share. There are some changes going on in my life, both personal and scrappy! First, we had our baby girl on December 4th! She arrived via c-section but is healthy and a strong little one. She weighed 6lbs 9oz and was 20.5 inches long. Long legs, dark hair and wants to look around at the world as much as she can. We could not be happier to have spent this Christmas season with our little Kalli!
Next is the news in my scrappy world. I quit the creative team at Design House Digital and got a new gig! I'm now creating for Crystal Livesay and a new store called Pixels & Company!
The new store is opening this January and you can sign up to get this awesome collaboration kit in their newsletter! It's called In Good Company and all of the designers had a hand in making it so beautiful!
You'll also want to stay up to date on their Facebook page here! Pixels & Company has a lot of my favorite designers like Crystal Livesay, Robyn Meierotto, Karla Dudley, Karen Funk and Gennifer Bursett! There are so many more so you definitely have to check it out! As a teaser...here is the page that I made with the new collab!
I hope to be around posting on my blog more often now. I'll try to update you with some digital scrapbooking and Christmas stuff soon! Of course, I'll always be sharing pictures of our new little sweet pea too so come back soon!

Christy

1 comment: