Wednesday, November 14

Facebook Freebie

Hi everybody! I know you haven't seen me around for a while. I sort of took a break from this whole blogging thing again because I just haven't been able to keep up. I'm hoping that some new events in my life will spur me into posting more often so hang in there please!
Today I'm going to share a layout with you (also something that I haven't done in a long time!). My husband and the girls at his work had some fun dressing up for Halloween and I just had to document it!
(click image for credits)
I used a template from Crystal Livesay for this layout and guess what?! You can grab the template free...it's her December Freebie Template on Facebook. Find it here...just click the like button. Okay, that's all I have to share today. Have a great Wednesday!

~Christy~

No comments:

Post a Comment