Monday, July 25

Bring On the Sun!


Summer is definitely here! It's been in the 90s here with heat indexes into the 100s! I was being so careful before the wedding not to burn or get weird tan lines so that my skin wouldn't look funny with my dress. Well, the 4th of July (2 days after the wedding) provided me with a great opportunity to get out there in the sun finally and get a tan (burn). Here's some family pictures we took out at the lake of everyone hanging out on the shore and playing some horseshoes. 
This page used the new Vacate kit from Polka Dot Pixels and is available at 2Peas in a Bucket.
All other credits can be viewed by clicking on the layout.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! I love your design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I looked at this kit earlier and clicked away, although I felt that I NEEDED it... so now you've gone and made me really NEED it with this gorgeous layout!!! But hey - that's what you get paid for right - lol?!?

    ReplyDelete