Thursday, April 14

AMAZING NEWS!!!

I've been holding my tongue for about 2 weeks now and I'm so excited to finally be able to spill the beans! You might have noticed that I've been doing some layouts with a new designer...well, that's because I'm now a member of the Polka Dot Pixels Creative Team!!! Emily of Polka Dot Pixels designs wonderful kits and right now she has quite a few out that are full of vintage goodness!
I also got another wonderful email this morning just before lunch. I was so nervous to open it because it said RE: CT Call...so I deleted all the other emails that were junk first, then I read another email and then I finally opened it (while crossing my fingers)!! And, I'll now be joining Karen Funk's Creative Team as well!!! I love hanging out over at Design House Digital and the designers there are amazing. Karen's kits are always so bright and colorful and I'm so excited to get to create for her! 
That is my wonderful news for this week and I bet you can guess what I'll be doing this weekend...creating some new pages with a whole bunch of wonderful digi kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment